Open Doors Resources
Join in the national celebration of architecture and heritage in Wales during September!
If you are interested in taking part in Open Days as an event organiser or building owner, Cadw will provide a range of resources to help you plan a successful day.
The free promotional material becomes available in early summer. Once you have submitted an event you will be able to apply for it online. Email email@example.com to submit your request and whether you would like banners, bunting, badges, balloons or a mixture.
To support you in making your event as successful as it can be, we will provide you with:
- free public liability insurance
- booklet for organisers including an event planner guide, a media guide and press release template
- posters to advertise the Open Doors events across Wales and a poster which can be customised to your event(s).
- evaluation forms
- inclusion on the national website
- potential to be highlighted in the national media campaign
- guidance on the phone or via e-mail.