A fantastic day filled with hands on experiences and activities! Dive, jump, launch, strike, learn and discover your way through Caerphilly Castle!
Discover your inner warrior!
Test your strength on the striker, test your agility by storming our inflatable assault course!
Join the knight school where you will be trained in sword fighting or ‘have a go archery’. What will be your weapon of choice when slaying the dragons in their lair?!
All warriors must test their nerves! Come and discover animals like the skunk, meerkat, armadillo and fox. Will you be brave and hold the tarantula and snakes?!
Come and find out at Caerphilly Castle!
Dates, times and prices
26 Apr 2019
11am - 4pm
Adult - £8.90
Family - £25.70*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £5.30
Senior Citizen - £7.10
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 18
Facilities and information
- 02920 883143
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.