Join us for a weekend of fun and excitement, and watch the mighty Siege Engines being fired!
A weekend of medieval weapons and living history, as the Company of Chivalry join us to fire the mighty Siege Engines.
Displays and living history throughout the day will make a great family day out for all ages.
Dates, times and prices
13 Apr - 14 Apr 2019
11am - 4pm
Adult - £8.90
Family - £25.70*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £5.30
Senior Citizen - £7.10
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- 02920 883143
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.