Neath Abbey Survey Terms and Conditions
Cadw is offering a chance to one of three memberships, as set out below in accordance with these general survey competition terms and conditions.
- the competition will run for as long as the survey, which will end on 20/02/2022
- by participating in the competition you accept these general survey competition terms and conditions.
How to participate
Simply complete the survey and enter your email address on the final page and we will enter you into the prize draw.
In order to be eligible to participate in the competition a registered user must:
- answer all questions marked as required in the survey
- consent to participate in the competition in the survey by submitting your email address
- not be an employee or supplier of Cadw or the Welsh Government
- complete the survey once.
Prize draw and redemption
- Cadw will randomly select three winners on 31/03/2022
- Cadw Life Membership is excluded from the prize options
- selection of winners is a completely random process over which Cadw exercises no judgment and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of competitions
- identities of winners will not be disclosed or published
- an email will be sent to the winner advising them that they have won. Winners must reply to the email within 14 days to redeem their prize
- prize memberships will be administrated within 30 days of replying to your winning email
- those entries that are not winners will not receive further communication from Cadw about their entry
- by participating in the competition and accepting these general survey competition terms and conditions you consent to Cadw using your personal information to contact you if you are a winner.