Tradition at Tretower - old and new combine at Christmas for a Fayre and Festivities!
Visit our Christmas Fayre at Tretower for some local products from some local sources – and maybe get some inspiration for those last-minute gift ideas too.
On Saturday we have the added attraction of the Medieval Household; come and learn how the Vaughan family retainers celebrated the festive season.
Holly and ivy, mistletoe and mulled wine, wreaths and Yule logs, and there may be one or two carols as well – old ones, of course!
Dates, times and prices
14 Dec - 15 Dec 2018
10am - 3pm
Adult - £6.90
Family - £20.00*
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
Student and children under 16 - £4.10
Senior Citizen - £5.50
* Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16.
Facilities and information
- 01874 730279
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode NP8 1RD
Road Signposted in Tretower village, off A479 5km/3mls North West of Crickhowell.
Rail 18km/11mls Abergavenny, Manchester/Liverpool-Abergavenny/Cardiff
Bus 400mtrs/430yards, route no.X43, Brecon-Abergavenny
Bike NCN Route No.8 (8km/5mls)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50