Join in a Halloween themed trail for a day of thrills and chills!
Beaumaris Castle invites you to join our spooky tour around the castle, to find the clues and claim your prize.
There will be pumpkin carving - come and carve a scary face into your pumpkin and take it home with you.
You can also make a scary mask, and take part in the spooky trail to find the answer and claim your prize.
Dates, times and prices
31 Oct 2018
10.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £6.90
Family - £20.00*
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
Student and child under 16 - £4.10
Senior Citizen - £5.50
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.