This grade II* listed Victorian church was designed by John Douglas, an architect who designed about five hundred buildings in Cheshire, North Wales and North West England.
All Saints is a memorial church, built by Lady Augusta Mostyn in 1898. It is dedicated to her parents, the Earl and Countess of Abergavenny, on a site at the foot of the Vardre, overlooking the Conwy estuary. When completed, it was consecrated on All Saints Day, 1 November 1899.
The church has two war memorials commemorating local men killed in the two World Wars.
The baptism and wedding registers, and banns book, will be on display.
Address: All Saints Avenue, Deganwy, LL32 9DZ.
Directions - leave the North Wales Express way at Junction 18. Take the A546 towards Deganwy. At the traffic lights by the Quay Hotel turn right and continue up All Saints Avenue to the church car park. Coming from Llandudno: follow the A546 through Deganwy village until you come to the traffic lights at Deganwy Quay. Turn left and continue up All Saints Avenue to the church car park.