Skip to main content

Built by John Lloyd architect of Caernarfon as a corn market, and on the site of an earlier house, known as Plas Mawr. A basement entered from Palace st was used as a bonded warehouse, Built in 1832, it is a grade 2 listed building

We are opening our doors for people to come and visit our cellars , which is not usually open to the public

Market Hall Palace street Caernarfon Gwynedd LL55 1RR

From Caernarfon bus station ,after Argos turn right ,then take the first left, carry on under the arch way ,then second left, the property is on the left