Built in 1872, the building was originally known as the Tower Hill Welsh Independent Chapel. It remained a chapel for over a hundred years whereupon it was sold to a local businessman John Garbett Clay. He used it for storage and, in 1986, it was sold to the Masonic Lodge.
The building then underwent extensive renovations and the interior adapted to make it suitable as a Masonic Lodge.
See www.visitdenbigh.co.uk for further details.
Address - Denbigh Masonic Hall, Broomhill Lane, Denbigh, LL16 3NH.
Nearest bus stops: 150m at the High Street. Bus services 51, 52 to Denbigh.