Capel Pendref is a Welsh Congregational Grade II* listed building. It is the oldest chapel in Ruthin. It reached its present form in 1875 and has an elegant bow frontage constructed from large blocks of ashlar, and a Tuscan porch. Internally a gallery runs on three sides under a floral ceiling.
The chapel will be open to the public as part of Ruthin’s Open Doors weekend on 7th and 8th of September 2019.
Well Street, Ruthin, LL15 1AH
On Well Street in Ruthin. Bus stops nearby. Limited parking on St Peters Square. Car parks in town and on street parking.
Restricted access. Step at pavement. Steps at main entrance. Level access to vestry at rear.