The Town Hall was built in 1915-16 to replace Thomas Fulljames’ Market Hall of 1848, combining town hall and market. It is listed as a fine early 20th century public building, with the added interest of the relatively early use of reinforced concrete.
The Town Council meets in the Council Chamber. There is also a concert and dance hall with a stage and a magnificent sprung floor and a horseshoe shaped gallery.
See www.visitdenbigh.co.uk for further details.
Address - Denbigh Town Hall, Crown Lane, LL16 3TB.
Location - in the town centre. Bus stops on the High Street. Buses 51, 52 to Denbigh.