The building started life as Fron Goch County Primary School in 1877, and was built in local dressed limestone. The building was converted into a Magistrates' Court and offices in 1987, but was closed in 2013. The building still retains one of the magistrates' courts and cells. The building is now the home of Denbigh Museum and the Denbigh Community Archive.
See www.visitdenbigh.co.uk for further details
Address: Denbigh Museum, Grove Rd., Denbigh, LL16 3UU.
Nearest bus stop: 300m at Vale Street. Bus