The Dock Office was built in 1898/1899 as the General Offices of the Barry Railway Company.
It is one of the most important historical buildings in Barry and is an example of a calendar building.
It is now one of the main offices of the local authority and not publicly accessible beyond the foyer.
The guided tour will start outside, at the David Davies statue. The group will be guided around the building and will see a selection of spaces, including the boardroom and anteroom, clock tower, toilets, lift and staircase. The tour will last one hour.
Booking required. There are twenty spaces available for the event, which can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - Dock Offices, Ffordd y Mileniwm, Barry, CF63 4RT.
Barry Docks train station is adjacent to the building. There is limited parking at the offices.
Wheelchair access to the building is through the side door.