The church was founded in the 15th century by Sir Gruffudd ap Coch of Pentrecoch. Thw walls of the church are constructed from large stones taken from the river Clywedog. In 1856 the then Vicar Rev William Rees Williams undertook restoration to the church at his own expense then further restorations were carried out in 1876.
Some of the parish records will be on display. Some history of the church will be available and photos. Refreshments will be available
St Mary's Church, Cyffylliog, Ruthin, LL15 2DW
Travelling up Mwrog St, Ruthin towards Cerrigydrudion pass the old cross Keys Inn, turn right for Bontuchel and Cyffilliog, pass school on left, take first right. Church on right
|Sat 14 Sep 2019||
11:00 - 14:00
|Sun 15 Sep 2019||
09:00 - 11:00