This Halloween, we’re inviting YOU to join Gwynedd Paranormal Investigations (GPI) on one of three late-night explorations of Plas Mawr — an Elizabethan town-house which boasts centuries of secrets.
It’s one of the best preserved properties of its kind in Britain, and is allegedly one of the most haunted buildings in Gwynedd and North Wales too… Could this be true?
Find out for yourself and enjoy an exclusive look at the town-house after dark — with refreshments available.
Attendees will join GPI as they investigate possible spirit activity — from knocking to cold breezes and dark shadows that cannot be explained, as well as glass divination and table tipping experiments.
Plus, attendees will have access to ghost hunting equipment including: beam barrier alarms, the latest technology in EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recording and much more.
• wear flat shoes and warm clothing — Plas Mawr can get very cold at night!
• bring a small torch and any additional recording or paranormal equipment desired.
Terms and conditions:
• events are limited to 20 places per session; an individual ticket is required for each participating person.
• these events will not be suitable for children under the age of 16.
• many areas of the site do not have wheelchair access.
• for any queries, please e-mail: PlasMawr@gov.wales.
|Mon 28 Oct 2019|
|Tue 29 Oct 2019|
|Wed 30 Oct 2019|